A. This is me in a very tiny nutshell:
- I am most often described by other people as a “nice girl.”
- I rarely get a good night’s sleep and I drink enough coffee each day to give a horse a heart attack.
- I wouldn’t know what day it was or where I’m supposed to be without my iPhone.
- I like weird things and particularly enjoy writing about them.
- I wrote an opera as the equivalent of a senior thesis in college.
- I have minor obsessions with Depeche Mode, Tim Curry, and the color blue.
Q. How many novels have you written?
A. Six completed: GLOW, THE CRYSTAL BOOK, THE GHOST WRITER, CONFESSIONS OF A TEENAGE CYBORG, MONSTROUS, and TWIN DAGGERS. Four others are still WIPs, plus a novella WIP. Thus far, only MONSTROUS will be published (which is just fine because not all them should be published!)
Q. Plotter or pantser?
A. Plotter! I love outlines. They let me hop around in the storyline so I never have to worry about writer’s block, I can just keep writing.
Got questions? Cool! Ask me here.